The mission of the Mount Pleasant Central School District is Educating Each Student Today for Endless Possibilities Tomorrow. The administration and faculty are dedicated and committed to providing a highly challenging and comprehensive education for each child. It is the primary goal of the district to encourage and nurture each student to fully develop his or her potential as a responsible constructive citizen of our society, and in that society to be a self-sufficient and self-fulfilled individual.
Values of Our Learning Organization
The Mount Pleasant Learning Organization Values:
- Academic achievement rooted in a dynamic, learner-centered environment
- Kindness, respect, civility, and empathy that direct our words and actions
- Deep levels of active engagement and collaboration among students, staff, parents, and community members
- The voices and perspectives of all stakeholders
- Tenacity in the pursuit of growth and continuous improvement
The Mount Pleasant Central School District Strategic Plan 2022-2027 was adopted by the Board of Education on August 24, 2022.
The Mount Pleasant Central School District Strategic Plan 2017-2022 was adopted by the Board of Education on July 10, 2019.