The Mount Pleasant Central School District Strategic Plan 2017-22 was adopted by the Board of Education on July 10, 2019.
The Strategic Priorities that serve as the cornerstone of the plan include:
● Leadership - The Organization
● Academics - Collaborating, Creating, and Learning
● Facilities - Creating a Safe, Productive Learning Environment
● Students - Student Life and Personal Growth
● Finances - Fiscal Sustainability and Responsibility
● Community - Communication and Outreach
• 2015 Building Condition Survey : Presented by H2M Architects to the BOE in January, 2016, this report is an overview of the planning process and not a detailed list of building conditions. The final building condition survey will be available when it is approved by the SED in the spring.
• 2010 Building Condition Survey : A detailed description of the state of each of the district's facilities and the condition of its infrastructure.