TECHNOLOGY & DATA
TECHNOLOGY PHILOSOPHY & VISION
We believe students should have a rich well-balanced technology environment to maximize their learning experience for real world applications. Our vision is to prepare our students to use real world technology to become inventive thinkers and effective communicators. Students will be able to communicate, experiment, conduct research, critically evaluate information, and solve problems collaboratively and creatively.
Types of Technology Requests:
- Report an Issue: Something that was working before and is currently broken.
- Internet Filtering: Block or Unblock websites (NOT new software request). The request needs to be approved by the administration, so please allow 48 hours to review, test and unblock the sites.
- Presentation Setup: Room setup for a presentation, training, etc. Please allow at least 48 hour lead time.
- Printer Toner Request: Running low on toner, enter a 'Printer Toner Request'
- Software/App/Chrome Extension Request: If you have a NEW software, app or chrome extension (Free or Paid) that you would like to use in your classroom, please submit a 'Software/App/Chrome Extension Request' to the IT team. If the program requires login by the student or you have to enter any student Personally Identifiable Information (PII), you must reach out to the vendor and get our 2021-2022 Parent Bill of Rights and Supplemental Info for Vendor Signoff.pdf completed. This will need to be attached to the 'Software/App/Chrome Extension Request'. The IT team will review and evaluate the new software to see whether or not this will work with our devices and our network. Once the request is approved, we will add it to our district inventory along with the parent bill of rights and notify the requester.
Password Self-Service (STAFF ONLY)
Register for Self-Service Password Reset, so you never have to be locked out!
Needs to change your password?
Forgot your password?
1:1 Chromebook Program Resources
Please refer to this section for caring for your Chromebook, District Acceptable Use Policy and Parent/Guardian Responsibility Form
Having trouble with your district provided Chromebook? Click here to submit a Student/Parent Helpdesk Request/Issue ** We will not be able to assist you with your personal devices **
Feel free to submit a helpdesk ticket, if you need assistance with Google Classroom or other instructional accounts. Choose 'Device Type' field as 'Other' when submitting a ticket regarding instructional accounts.
DISTANCE LEARNING SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES
Click here to submit a Student/Parent Helpdesk Request/Issue
** We will not be able to assist you with your personal devices **
Google Classroom Related:
- Google for Students/Families
- Navigating Google Classroom for Students
- How to Submit an Assignment?
- How to get Google Classroom Parent Summaries from Teacher? (**OPTIONAL for Google Classroom. Contact your teacher if you like to receive a parent summary)
- Installing Classroom on Your Phone and Logging in
- Uploading Attachments from Phone to Classroom
- Submitting a Paper Assignment into Classroom from Phone
- Uploading Photos from iPhone to Google Drive
The following links show our district's grade level technology alignment of International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards with:
- Common Core state standards.
- Grade-level benchmarks.
- Suggested technology resources to support critical thinking skills in the 21st century.
Data Privacy and Security Information: