MOUNT PLEASANT FACILITIES DEPARTMENT
Mount Pleasant's three school campuses are an integral part of the educational system. The buildings and grounds are maintained in accordance with NYS Education Department safety and security regulations.
Eric Strack, Director of Facilities
District-wide Safety and Emergency Management Plan
The Board of Education adopted the District-wide Safety and Emergency Management Plan at its Regular Meeting on January 19, 2022.
Community Use of School Facilities
Non-school groups may rent space in our school buildings and our fields provided the areas are not being used at the same time for school activities.
Requests for facility rentals can be made online.
Please review the following documents below before applying for facilities use.
- Facilities Community Use Policy
- Facilities Use Procedures
- Facilities Schedule of Fees
- Facilities Use Fee Waiver Form
- The online application must be made to the Superintendent of Schools and approved by the Board of Education at their monthly meeting.
- Applications must be completed and submitted least 14 days prior to the regular meeting of the school board and at least 21 days prior to the scheduled activity.
Instructions on how to use the online application:
New and Returning Users: Login or Create a New Account