2022 Field Improvement Referendum
I am pleased to share with you that Mount Pleasant Central School District voters passed the Field Bond Referendum 1,191 to 398.
The Bond Vote is next week on Tuesday, March 29 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Westlake High School Gym.
With the warm temperatures and bright sunshine today, it certainly feels like we have turned the corner, Wildcats. It was a pleasure to see many of you last night, at the 9th Grade Orientation for Westlake High School Class of 2026 and at the Westlake Athletic Club meeting.
Since we officially announced the March 29, 2022 bond vote last week, I have had the pleasure of speaking with many residents about it. In response to some of the questions raised, we have prepared the attached document.
In Mount Pleasant, we recognize that athletics are a key component and extension of our instructional program. It is also a source of community pride and provides venues for us to come together while we support our student athletes.
- Who Can Vote in the Election?
- Will the Passage of the Bond Issue Raise My Property Taxes?
- Why is the Bond Issue Important?
- What is the Scope of the Project?
- Is the Rendering of the New Athletic Fields Available?
- Is There a Breakdown of the Specific Projects and Estimated Costs?
- What if I Have Additional Questions About the Bond Election and Voting?
- What is the Timeline for the Project?
- What is the Total Amount of the March 29, 2022 Bond?