Grades 1–12 Registration
Registration Steps & List of Required Documents
Step 1: The online application must be completed and submitted before the in-person registration appointment using our parent portal.
Step 2: All documents listed below must be uploaded before the registration appointment: Upload Registration Documents
** Please note that all documents must be original (no copies at the time of the appointment). They must be completed and uploaded before registration can be finalized!
You must have:
- Driver's license of the guardian
- One of the following:
- Deed or property tax receipt
- Current lease/rental agreement ( Residency Affidavit / Declaracion Jurada de Residencia notarized; proof of ownership)
- Original birth certificate (must be original) for all children
- Residency Questionnaire / Residency Questionnaire - Spanish
- NYS School Health Examination Form (Immunization Records must be attached)
- Two (2) utility bills (most recent utility bill within the last 30–60 days)
- Home Language Questionnaire / Home Language Questionnaire - Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meal Application / Free and Reduced Meal Application - Spanish (Optional)
- Migrant Family Survey / Migrant Family Survey - Spanish (Optional)
- Records Release / Records Release - Spanish
If a divorce or separation applies or the child does not live with both parents, please provide proof of custody:
- Custodial Guardian Affidavit / Custodial Guardian Affidavit - Spanish
(Completed by the parent/guardian the child lives with, if not both parents)
- Parent Affidavit / Parent Affidavit - Spanish
(Completed by the parent/guardian the child does not live with, if not both parents)
- Special Home Circumstances / Special Home Circumstances - Spanish
(Completed if single parent, legal guardian, foster parent, or agency)
If student received any services in the previous school:
Please complete the form below if your child received IEP, 504, Early Intervention, Reading, ENL, Resource Room, Counseling, Social Work, or AIS/RTI/MTSS Services in the previous school.
Step 3: Once the online registration application is completed and all the documents are uploaded, we will contact you for a 20-minute in-person appointment at the district office (825 Westlake Dr., Thornwood, NY) to validate the original documents.
** Please note that all documents must be original (no copies at the time of the appointment).